The 2022 Formula One season is in full swing, with five rounds done and dusted and the races coming thick and fast in the next few months before the summer break.
Charles Leclerc is the lead driver ahead of defending champion Max Verstappen after the Red Bull driver’s third win of the season last time out in Miami.
When is it?
The 2022 Spanish Grand Prix weekend runs from Friday May 20 until Sunday May 22.
What time does it start?
What TV channel is it on?
Sky Sports F1 have near-exclusive live coverage rights in the UK this year and indeed for the next few with their usual excellent team.
Their grand prix race day program starts at 12.30pm on Sunday on Sky Sports F1.
Channel 4 will also have extended highlights throughout the season. Their race highlights begin at 6.30pm on Sunday.
You can also keep up to date throughout practice, qualifying and the race right here at Telegraph Sport.
What were the times after qualifying?
- Charles Leclerc (Mon) Ferrari 1min 18.750secs
- Max Verstappen (Ned) Red Bull 1:19.073
- Carlos Sainz Jr (Spa) Ferrari. 1:19.166
- George Russell (Gbr) Mercedes GP 1:19.393
- Sergio Perez (Mex) Red Bull 1:19.420
- Lewis Hamilton (Gbr) Mercedes GP 1:19.512
- Valtteri Bottas (Fin) Alfa Romeo Racing 1:19.608
- Kevin Magnussen (Den) Haas F1 1:19.682
- Daniel Ricciardo (Aus) McLaren 1:20.297
- Mick Schumacher (Ger) Haas F1 1:20.368
- Lando Norris (Gbr) McLaren 1:20.471
- Esteban Ocon (Fra) Alpine 1:20.638
- Yuki Tsunoda (Jpn) Scuderia AlphaTauri 1:20.639
- Pierre Gasly (Fra) Scuderia AlphaTauri 1:20.861
- Guanyu Zhou (Chn) Alfa Romeo Racing 1:21.094
- Sebastian Vettel (Ger) Aston Martin 1:20.954
- Fernando Alonso (Spa) Alpine 1:21.043
- Lance Stroll (Can) Aston Martin 1:21.418
- Alexander Albon (Tha) Williams 1:21.645
- Nicholas Latifi (Can) Williams 1:21.915