Nafasi ya Kazi KCB Bank Tanzania Limited, Treasury Sales Dealer
Provide treasury solutions to banks clients, to meet clients desired FX, hedging and investment requirements and increase bank’s share of wallet.
Business Performance Management:
Actively follow up with counterparts in branches and retail department on FX related client requirements.
- To actively support in marketing the defined product offering e.g., in Spot, Forward and FX Options to Banks’s clients and enhance the business turnover and profitability.
- To help Treasury Sales team develop a robust and loyal core bank’s customer base by building relationships with key decision-makers to grow business in line with and to understand customer needs.
- To strengthen the bank’s customer penetration in the increasingly important foreign exchange / Treasury Products area.
- To support Treasury Sales team in promoting cross-sell of FX products & referrals from other units by announcing various campaigns, incentives structures, training support etc.
- To contribute, provide inputs in the new product development tailor made for segments
- To maintain a high standard of customer service to increase Bank’s market shares vis-à-vis existing customers and enlarging the customer base.
- To keep abreast of the latest market developments, Competitors tactical mapping and market intelligence.
- To coordinate with other internal departments like western union, branches, reconciliation on Forex issues.
- Help / guide the client in completing the transaction (TT, internal transfer, trade trx)
- Support Service unit on Foreign Exchange matters / complaints, (e.g., wrong FX rate applied)
- Conclude the FX deals (sale or purchase currencies) with clients on phone.
- To support marketing activity of the defined product offering i.e., in Spot and Forward to Corporate clients and enhance the business turnover and profitability.
- Take inward calls to guide various sales channels for Foreign Exchange clients.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance & productivity of the assigned desk developing and rolling-out requisite MIS.
- Keep track of Product Sales and RM performance on-going basis.
- Improve process flows to increase efficiency.
- Keep track of products and marketing initiative of competitor banks in the market
- Migrate best practices to and from other group centres
- Ensure that the customer related queries are handled with complete customer satisfaction.
- To maintain a professional service & high profile to enhance the reputation of the bank.
Compliance & Risk Management:
- To ensure control requirements of the business are adhered to in line with Group policies.
- Ensure full awareness of all policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention and CDD.
- Ensure compliance with the policies on an on-going basis across the business and by all staff.
- Ensure full awareness of all policies relating to operational risk, sales processes, mis-selling, etc.
- Manage and mitigate all operational, reputational, and business risks.
- Read, understand, and comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct.
- Manage all internal and group audits for the business.
- Perform daily market survey, analysis and report on competitors’ actions and general outlook
- Prepare Daily Exchange rate sheet and circulate to Branches before commencement of business to ensure that all trades are done as per the day’s defined currencies trading strategy.
- Review, monitor and manage the Banks Foreign Currencies positions and trading activities to ensure compliance with Internal and External Statutory requirements to achieve FX Trading revenue targets
- University degree or its equivalent and relevant professional qualification in Banking/Finance/Accounting
- Two years of experience in Treasury sales, Interbank MM/FX trading and People Management
- Professional Qualifications e.g. ACI dealing certificate and Master’s Degree in International Business or related fields are an Added Advantage