Download our blog’s APP from Google Playstore using the link here>>>
JOB TITLE: Casual staff (50)
Overview of the position
Our client Beysix Studio Ltd is looking for driven individuals to join their setups team for a period of 3 months. The candidates will be working together with other like-minded team members to successfully deliver quality service to our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Loading/wrapping/packing material at the warehouse
- Offloading and setting up fabrications at the clients’ site
- Setting down the fabrications and packing after the event
- Ensuring safety of assets during transit and at the site
- Represent the Beysix brand in the best way possible
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and team meetings
- Ksce Certificate
- Certificate of good conduct or letter from the chief
- Residing along Waiyaki Way and its environs
- Must be 18 years of age
- Available to work between Thursday and Sunday every week within and outside Nairobi
- Experience in carpentry, welding, and painting will be an added advantage
- Be available for 2-3 days of training before starting work.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are invited to apply by sending their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job title as the subject. The deadline for application is 22d June 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.